Travel Watch – Hospitality and Health Update
The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community is our highest priority.
We will keep you updated with our efforts to ensure a safe and healthy experience as this recovery evolves. We hope our park remains one of your favorite places to stay – thank you for choosing us as your beach destination.
Masks: Per Oregon State order, masks or face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor public areas, as well as outdoor areas where six-feet of distance cannot be maintained. If you do not have a mask or face covering or have forgotten yours, please inquire at the front desk and we will provide one for you. If you plan to explore our neighboring communities, please be aware they may have similar orders in place and plan accordingly for your visit.
Safety and Sanitation
We have always maintained robust sanitation protocols and have increased our efforts to further address public safety concerns. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- Contactless temperature checks for employees reporting for shifts, proper handwashing and hygiene, comprehensive safety training for employees with frequent guest contact
- CDC approved sanitizers, with special attention to high touch items
- Frequent disinfecting of all nonporous surfaces in public and communal areas
- Development of Sanitation Officer; a daily, designated employee dedicated to sanitizing high touch areas and ensuring best practices are enforced throughout the property.
- Employees are wearing masks and following recommended social distancing guidelines
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby, and masks are available for guests upon request
To prevent potential spread and exposure, some of our traditional amenities are modified or suspended during this time.
- Our bathroom, shower, and pool facilities are temporarily closed.
- Group gatherings are limited per state guidelines. Please call the RV Resort if you are interested in a group booking.
- Our game room and kitchen are temporarily closed.
- Our guest Laundry facility is open with use limited to one guest at a time.
- Our Store, Propane and Fuel are open and available during regular business hours.
- Our playground, tire air, basketball hoop and horseshoes are temporarily closed.
Safe and Responsible Travel
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together.
- Check – In: We ask that one person per party enter the lobby for check-in, and we ask that you please respect social distancing (six feet.) We have two check-in stations and based on availability of staff we may be able to check-in two parties at one time. We ask that you wait in line outside of the lobby area until a staff member or check-in station is available for you. ‘Wait Now’ stickers will be on the ground to help ensure proper flow and distancing.
- Payment: We are accepting both cash and all major credit cards.
- Maintenance Assistance: Our staff is available for site maintenance if needed and we ask that guests maintain six feet of social distance. Staff will be required to wear a mask and are not allowed to enter a personal RV for assistance.
- Social Distancing: Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team.
- Community: Many of the services and businesses in our community have been affected by the pandemic, or the reopening restrictions. Our team is happy to assist with up to date information during your stay.
- Restaurants: Some restaurants may be closed or have limitations per reopening guidelines, our local Chamber of Commerce is maintaining an excellent list, please refer to their page here: https://www.cannonbeach.org/food-and-drink/
- Check-out: A contactless check-out is encouraged. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- If you or a member of your party is not feeling well, please stay home and stay safe.
Oregon’s ‘Safe and Strong’ Reopening plan is a phased recovery, reliant on community cooperation and collective effort. Currently there is no concrete timeline, phases will be introduced based on evolving recovery.
We will remain adaptable and ready to respond swiftly with timely training and adjustment as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your wellbeing, and that of our employees and community, the highest priority – along with the promise of a great escape.
We welcome your calls and inquiries if you have questions, concerns, or feedback. Thank you again for your continued confidence and support – we look forward to welcoming you soon.